Faire une Pause - Timeout - Rehat

The blog contains mainly my reading activity, -- in broader sense, it includes watching film for example -- experience and my personal appreciation on what I read. Basically, I will read books in one of the three (so far) languages: Indonesian, English, French, then I will write the comment on other language than the text I read, at least I'll try to do so.

o

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Reorientation

Que dire que dire. Since we have moved to our new appartement, this blog seems to be stagnant. Not because there weren't anything to blog. It is the opposite. There are many things happened and there should have been many things to blog. But, well I have to make a reorientation of what this blog should contain.
I decided to only speak of books I read, in any subjects. It might be philosophics, Kantian so far. It might be historical books, language, informatics, in short: anything. I will not for example include in this blog my opinion concerning German election for example, neither football, anything has no relation with my book.

It is however does not close the possibility for anything not directly related to the book itself. For example, why I bought a book, where, when, etc. etc.

OK. That's all for now. Hopefully, more blogs to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home