Faire une Pause - Timeout - Rehat

The blog contains mainly my reading activity, -- in broader sense, it includes watching film for example -- experience and my personal appreciation on what I read. Basically, I will read books in one of the three (so far) languages: Indonesian, English, French, then I will write the comment on other language than the text I read, at least I'll try to do so.

o

Friday, November 26, 2004

No money no books

It sounds sad but it's true. There will be no money for new book this month. I have to be satisfied with the Gruyer book only this christmas holiday. All money will go to our move to our appartement. Yes, we are likely to move to our new appartement. It is a good news of course!
No new book but new appartement just on the new year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home